Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

SEVEN WEEKS RNY GASTRIC BYPASS AND GOING STRONG

CAN NOT BELIEVE I HAVE COME THIS FAR IN 7WKS  
Well its seven weeks post op, rny gastric bypass. my stomach can drink roughly 8oz at a time while my pouch has progressed in the healing process from 2oz to now about 3.5oz pending on the type of food. it is wonderful to see that i am finally healing up. All my surgery inscisions are all healed up minus one. the dehydration, low protein, and unable to exercise all have slowed down my healing. my weight loss has been going slow and steady. i have had some ups and downs. but i continue to lose weight. as the protein slowed down, the weight slowed down. my fear of hitting a stall is sinking in. but first i am working on my dehydration and protein. then i will focus on all others. my fibro continue to quake through the day but with the help of muscle relaxants, and pain meds i was able to get a good night sleep for one. today is the hope for a full protein, full water fix day. and monday will start walkin on tredmill again. i am happy to know that i have a amazing suport system. doing some preparing today. getting my meds tray ready, my counters straightened out, my binders full of paper to create a good journal and updating my online weight loss monitoring sight to help with it all. goddess give me the strength to pull myslf up by my boot straps and walk on this journey like im supose to. hold me tight as i get my footing again. i do not want ot fail. i need toget healthly.

blessed be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

myfitnesspal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter