Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

You must remember to love yourself



One of the things I have learned over my life is that we as humans tend to forget to love ourselves. I fight so hard to get others to love us. Fight so hard to make people in our lives look at us and see us for what we really are. But the one thing we tend to forget is that if someone chooses to not be a positive in our life. Then one of the biggest gifts we can do for ourselves is to remember that sometimes Loving ourselves is letting others go. I am not gonna lie to you and say "oh it is easy". Nope not even gonna dare lie to you. The thing is though letting go of negativity be it physical or emotional is not a easy task. It takes a true amount of love in ones self to do this. The journey may be hard. The road may be bumpy. Heck you may even slip , trip and land on the side of the road for a little while. But if you can love yourself and find the strength to follow through then it is truly worth every minute of it. Living life is not about living it half way. Its about living your life to the fullest. Live your life and be happy. Take the first step in finding love and happiness, Love yourself. Welcome positive things in your life. And let go of the things and people that are not beneficial to your life.
I thank you for sharing in my words and I thank Goddess for keeping me strong and pulling me up when I slip or feel weak. Goddess I walk with you. Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

myfitnesspal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter